Finally, I am getting some things together. Cleaned my living room, created a new dining area and cleaned the office. Now on to the upstairs.
I teach ladies Sunday School and we are starting a new class this September. The class will be doing Beth Moore's Why Godly People Do Ungodly Things each Sunday for 7 weeks. I will be leading and it is unique in that the leader (me) is the best example of Godly people doing ungodly things. I am excited to find out how to change me.
I am going to Madison next week to help my friend, Caryn, with an ESL training workshop. I get to spend 3 days with her. I am excited to learn and to be with her and meeting her family.
Then Aug 7-9, I will lead a workshop at First Baptist.
The ESLM continues to grow. I thank God that he brought this not only to First Baptist but to me. When I can be so unfaithful, he blesses me and is faithful to me. I have been reading 2 Samuel and the account of David. He is being challenged by his son, Absalom. God restores David to Jerusalem. I read David's song of praise. He echoes my feelings and fears. but like David, I want to praise Him for all his protection, hiding, and restoring in my life. Praise His Holy Name!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment