wow what a day. started off with kid trying to fake a sore throat, to my dog trying to attack my best friend (boy did I feel bad and stupid), then kid decided to come home grumpy and mouthy.
She finally got herself grounded until Oct 1. Until then she has no life and goes no where even with the family. I have found some sitters and she needs to learn respect for anyone, no matter the age.
Alphia will be getting help and a revised IEP on the 28th. I like Harlem better than Rockford when it comes to kids with learning disabilities. Praying that a breakthrough comes for her and she can completely break this dyslexia and auditory processing. Sensory issues are still a concern with her. Her meds are actually making her sleep through the night. Something she had done only twice in 7 years before the medication. She did sleep walk the other night. Jumped out of bed and went running, saying that we had forgot something, I couldn't make it out. I called her to me and held her. She was shaking. Had her lie with me the rest of the night. The next morning she did not remember any of it. When she sleeps well, she has a really good day.
I finally finished covering the rocker and ottaman I am giving Emily. I hope she gets it tomorrow. Her first baby shower is Sunday at church. Her hubby family's comes to this one.
Next Sat. is the one with Edwin's family! I have told Zoey she can not come until Oct. 20th. I will be back from Atlanta by then and ready to stay home for awhile. She is not due until Oct.31 but doc says she may come a week or two early as Zoey is getting big. Doc says maybe as big as 8 lbs. That is big for my little Emily.
I have 3 friends who are having grandbabies in Sept, and Oct. I am the only first time grandma.
I will take a pic of the rocker and see if I can get it posted tomorrow. I hope to get some photos of the kids too.
I am probably crazy, but I have to have all my accounts and passwords close or I would not be on anything. There is so much to be on online and I am glad that they are password protected, but it gets to be too much to remember.
I went to the vitamin store the other day and bought a multiple vitamin. I have been so weak, tired, sleepy, and swollen. My doctor has tested me for thyroid and it is fine, so is iron count. So I got a vitamin with lots of iodine and beta caratine as well as all the other b's and all. I have felt much better these last two days. My swelling has certainly gone down. Only now I have to pee all the time! AGE gotta love it. there's really no other choice. When I am with Emily, my pregnant daughter, we race each other to the restroom!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment