This is probably the last post for a few days. Thumb surgery is tomorrow at 6pm. I will have a cast for 2 weeks and won't be able to use the thumb of course. Maybe I can type left handed and finger peck the rest. I am not a good typist with 2 hands. If Zoey comes, I will at least get a photo up. Have to stop eating at 11pm and not even liquids after 11 am. Just for a thumb!
Hubby and dog disagreeing over house breaking. The dog is 2 years old now! Jay doesn't like the rain but loves the snow. He thinks he is only to stay inside unless he is playing with his friend, Koda, next door. Crazy, spoiled dog! But love him to death, hubby too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am thinking of you and praying for your surgery. Call if you need anything.
Post a Comment