Guess what?! I am on face book now. My daughter, Elizabeth said, face book is not a place to talk to your mom!! I told her right, it was to talk to my friends, especially esl contacts.
Wow!! Neighborhood has been so quiet. So great! I have been busy of course.
Trying to get into planning esl workshop. Done little bits, need to really get into it and practice.
My first workshop alone is Aug7 - 9. I am excited, but need to do lots of prayer to get prepared.
I will be watching my friend, Caryn, at her workshop on July31-Aug2. I will learn a lot from her.
She is such a joy to be around and so easy to talk too.
We had a week off ESL teaching because VBS was this past week at my church. Missed teaching.
Monday we start back. It will be so nice.
Anya has mild scoliosis. She has started physical therapy for it. Alphia is looking forward to school starting and so am I.
My Emily is doing well with her pregnancy. Baby girl is growing fast. Can't wait for November to see my first grandchild.
Life has been pretty good this week. Edwin and I had dinner with friends tonight. They are great people. It is always so uplifting to visit with them. They are great supporters for us in whatever we do. We love them so much. He has have to have surgery on his arm, fell of motor scooter trying to be younger, but hope it all goes well. It has been a rough year for them. Pray God uses the time recovering as a healing time of the heart.
I am sifting through different materials for ESL. Some I can tell right away that I don't like but others are so similar that it is hard to say which is going to be best. Thankfully it is not my decision alone.
Tomorrow is Sunday and I can't wait to see what words of wisdom by sunday school ladies impart to me.
Doing it all through Christ, not me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I agree, the quiet of the neighborhood has been great. ;)
This week my kids will be at VBS, so that should help for this week...
You're a sweetie, Cindy:-)
I'm really looking forward to the workshop. We'll have some great visiting time on Friday!
Our VBS is this week. Tonight was the second night...there were 40 kids and everything went great! Pray that God would be preparing these kids' hearts to receive Him!
Caryn
Post a Comment