Sunday, July 13, 2008

today was a good day

Yesterday we not so good. I went to the Mall and every store had a song playing about having a bad day. Like they knew I was there. Today I decided to lift my spirits. I went to Sunday School and taught the ladies, then I went home. I rested then went to the Karen service. These people lift me so much. When I look at them or talk to them all I can do is be filled with God's love. They all call me teacher. I guess it is easier to remember than Cindy. Our director's name is Sandy and I think the two names are too similar. They think Cindy and Sandy are the same person. So I go by teacher.
Today I opened my mouth that I could sew, now Su Na and a few other ladies want me to teach them to sew. Now I have to set a date! Hope I didn't get in over my head.
Teaching non English speaking woman to sew. That should be funny!!

2 comments:

Ministry Leaders said...

What an awesome hands-on English lesson, Cindy!

I read your posts below. I guess we all have to learn the lesson one way or another that without God we are nothing. Been there, done that, will probably do it again.

Hugs and prayers,
Caryn

Anonymous said...

Sis,

Great blog, I started one for the library, but not a personal one. I have thought about it. Anyway we all have bad days. God is using you, and the devil will try all tactics to make us doubt ourselves. You know I love you!

Sherry