Wednesday, August 6, 2008

ESL workshop begins.

What shall I say today? Tomorrow is the first night of the ESL workshop. I am the leader. I am praying that God does the workshop and not me. That is the only way it will succeed. I got an encouraging email from the national leader. And I know there are others out there praying for me and the teachers in this workshop. Please pray for me this Thursday,Friday night and all day Saturday. I need to stay on schedule and still answer questions. There is still so much to do before 5pm tomorrow. I know my little girls will help with the little special things.
Anya was taken off her meds and we will see how school goes for her. Alphia is really excited about going back to school. August is jam packed for all of us. Getting everyone where they need to be on time. Well time to get a little sleep and get to getting all the final preparations done.

1 comment:

~Bren~ said...

I am praying for you!! Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding!! In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He will direct thy paths.!!