Friday, August 8, 2008

first night

Last night was my first workshop. I must say that the Lord did a great job. I was not nervous. There were 8 of the 12 expected plus one who just came on the spur of a moment. She decided she would come back and finish the workshop. Praise God. There were 2 from Carol Stream and one from First Free and the rest from First Baptist.
I think they were all tired from working all day. The did not ask many questions or talk to much, so I was able to get through all the chapters I needed too. I kept telling them they could talk and that if I was on their side, I would be talking a lot. Tonight, we do the gibberish so they will be doing some physical moving and talking. Then Saturday, they will be planning their own lessons and reporting to the group. So tonight and tomorrow will be more interactive.
Thank you to all you are praying. It was a large blessing last night and will be the entire workshop. I am letting God lead and I keep practicing. I know God will do the gibberish. I have done TPR in my beginners class so I am comfortable with it now. Keep praying and thank you.
I can do this because of Christ who is my strength.

No comments: