things have been going pretty well. I went to a jewelry party and had fun. Bought myself a new watch, Now i have something other than walmart $5 watches. ESL is having a break soon. I am ready for some time to refresh. We are taking Ethan to Atlanta next week to Emory. That will be emotional. The girls start a new school on the 25th. Got their names on their school supplies today.
most things have settled down for now. the next few months are bringing changes. Besides the kids all getting settled in school, Elizabeth will be home and then off again, and the baby shower will be in September. Zoey Lee will be here before I know it. I have sewing to do to get ready for her arrival. But I will get it done. God just keeps amazing me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Let me know when you are in Atlanta, maybe we can meet for dinner or something. See ya
Sis
I am glad things are slowing down a bit. We are gearing up for the new school year. Things will get crazy here with Emerson coming soon too. We need to pretty up your blog and get some pictures on here. Call me when you are ready. I can show you how.
Post a Comment