Finally, I figured out how to do a little on my blog. Still new to get pictures of the family up. Need to take some new ones. Anyway this is more me! Yellow is my favorite color, of course.
This week has been a battle of wills between Anya and me. She has been grounded all week. She seems not to learn that telling your dad to shut up and I am not talking to you when he tries to help her and other sassy words get her into trouble. She got nailed at school playground for bullying her sister. She wants A's but doesn't want to do the work. She works for an F and gets it. Self-Motativation is the hardest thing to teach these adoped kids that I have.
watched first dvd of beth Moore's WHEN GODLY PEOPLE DO UNGODLY THINGS. It is awesome. I am going to enjoy teaching and doing this in Sunday School for seven weeks.
ESL starts Monday. I am excited. We have new books but I need to take time to plan a month's worth of lessons. I will be training to new teachers for a month. They are already probably better than me. I am also going to train them how to clean their homes and others. Hopefully they can get some work after that. I am using my house as the training site. Lots of work to do in my house!!!!! I am trying to collect one mop, one broom, bucket, and working vacuum cleaner for each apartment. I am also teaching them how to make their own cleaners to save money. Ideas and recipes are very welcome.
Elizabeth comes home tomorrow night. She will be here for 3 weeks before leaving again.
Haven't seen her since May. Maybe I will get a good photo of her.
Bren has asked me to play a game with her something like bunko!? I am going to. Maybe I am not to old to learn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment