i am finally getting away from Rockford and all this crazy stuff. the girls have gone insane so mom needs to get away to an all inclusive paid for by someone else adult only (NO KIDS) resort in river maya, mexico. have to take hubby as it is his patronage to this company that got us the trip. Anya is not getting any better. need a real break from her. between age, hormones, attitude, past, and i think, the holy spirit is trying to deal with her, I am at the end. so vacation comes at just the right time. when I get back it is right into esl and a workshop.
i will miss my girls and will constantly see things that they would think is cool. but they can admire the pics, right?
pray for emily and joe as they are keeping the girls while we are away! they are good for them, thank goodness. or i would find no one to keep them.
so it is off to pack, sleep, teach, pack and then go!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Praying this is a time of refreshment for you! Can't wait to see the pics! Continuing to pray for you and your family! -Caryn
So glad you can get away. I can't do that, but I have been taking some day trips with no kids. It does help alot expecially when I am with then 24/7.
Have a wonderful trip!!! When you get back we NEED to get these granddaughter's together.
Post a Comment