Wednesday, July 30, 2008

getting on!

Thanks for all the support. The person who deleted their message was probably someone I did not intend to see it. So I apologize but this is my space to blast off about whatever is happening to me. I should have known of course that God would work everything out. I am going to Madison for the workshop with my friend, Caryn this weekend. Bren, Caryn and my sister are my best support system besides God. Thank you so much.
I am doing the workshop the first weekend in August for my church. There are 12 people signed up. I am praying that God does the workshop and Not Me. My son gets back from Carmi Sat. and will be helping me with all the set up and technical stuff so I can practice for 3 days before I have to stand and do it. I am feeling confident but praying that only God gets glory and that His workshop goes as he has designed.
My Karen friends came over last night. It was fun. They are so cute and loveable. Knowing I will see them Monday and maybe Sunday, is like a breathe of fresh air.
So now, to close, I can do it all because God is doing it all, not me!

1 comment:

~Bren~ said...

It sounds like you are doing exactly as God has called you to do. 12 people for the workshop is wonderful!!!
Did you get my e-mails? Sometimes yahoo ends my e-mails to the junkmail because of the healing sense part.